new slime design

Share your original Slimepedia entries

new slime design

Postby joshbob121 » Mon May 27, 2019 4:42 am

I dont know how to do pictures yet so don't be disappointed

paradox slime

Fav food: Time pears

slimepedia entry:
this slime exists only by rumours and rarely a racher sees it before it vanishes. it lives in the center of time and space and can only be found with the ultra sucker upgrade on the vetpack wich can rip space and time and allow the player to find the slime in one in game hour. you can not capture this slime for they will just disappear back to there home land.

plortmatics: unlike most slimes the paradox slime makes two plorts the time plort and the space plort which can be sold for large prices on earth so they can make time machines or T.A.R.D.I.S(lol)

It would look like a black slime with a tar colored swirl on its chest and would have white eyes and mouth

I hope you guys like this one as much as my last one see you soon :)
joshbob121
Rancher

Re: new slime design

Postby tabstabby1066 » Mon May 27, 2019 5:53 am

I could make some art of that, but i still don't know how to post pictures.
Look down here, I have returned after a long 'break'.
tabstabby1066
Rancher

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon May 27, 2019 7:05 am

tabstabby1066 wrote:I could make some art of that, but i still don't know how to post pictures.

Do you have a discord? That's what I use.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Mon May 27, 2019 7:23 am

A guide to posting images written by yours truly. It is definitely not confusing at all.
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby joshbob121 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:11 am

thanks guys I hope I can make some pictures soon
joshbob121
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:24 am

I like this one... BUT! I do have some criticism, all of which is to be taken in good spirit of bettering your slime's chances of being added into the game.

Fav food: Time pears

Maybe a bit over-critic, but we already have pears.

slimepedia entry:
this slime exists only by rumours and rarely a racher sees it before it vanishes. it lives in the center of time and space and can only be found with the ultra sucker upgrade on the vetpack wich can rip space and time and allow the player to find the slime in one in game hour. you can not capture this slime for they will just disappear back to there home land.

So it's either a special slime or a minigame slime? Interesting.

two plorts the time plort and the space plort

Call me a conformist but no slime in game can do this, and all plorts are named after the slime that produces them.

It would look like a black slime with a tar colored swirl on its chest and would have white eyes and mouth

I don't usually condone black slimes because they may be mistaken for Tarr. When you say 'tar colored' do you mean tar as in what roads are made of or the rainbow scheme of the Tarr slime. Again, the white eyes make it look like a Tarr.

Thanks,
Noggy05
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby joshbob121 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:21 am

thank you for your thoughts and I agree. I forgot that we already had pears. maybe it could be a kiwi or a chary (sry for bad spelling)? and I meant the swirl to be like the tars rainbow ones but just brighter. and the eye could be blue or magenta. again thanks for helping me with this see you soon
joshbob121
Rancher

Sun as a slime?

Postby James321 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:33 am

I was playing slime rancher yesterday and thought about the sun being a slime partly from the closing credits scene and I thought up this.

Name: sun slime

Diet: fire plots

Favourite: none

Slimenomics: the cutest centre of a solar system there is, it melts your heart, and not only because its 584957°C
(make the number an easer egg or something). It eats 50 fire ports per day to make it burn bright, but it's a long way away and requires a catapult (possibly made by Victor) to get its food to it

Risks to rancher: none, although do watch out or you might get a bit of sun burn (not literal sunburn that will damage your character)

Plortonomics: it doesn't produce plots but upon giving it 20 fire ports it will give out extra sunlight for the day to make your crops grow faster and makes slimes produce an extra plort.
James321
Plort

Postby slimeymeows » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:29 pm

James321 wrote:I was playing slime rancher yesterday and thought about the sun being a slime partly from the closing credits scene and I thought up this.

Name: sun slime

Diet: fire plots

Favourite: none

Slimenomics: the cutest centre of a solar system there is, it melts your heart, and not only because its 584957°C
(make the number an easer egg or something). It eats 50 fire ports per day to make it burn bright, but it's a long way away and requires a catapult (possibly made by Victor) to get its food to it

Risks to rancher: none, although do watch out or you might get a bit of sun burn (not literal sunburn that will damage your character)

Plortonomics: it doesn't produce plots but upon giving it 20 fire ports it will give out extra sunlight for the day to make your crops grow faster and makes slimes produce an extra plort.

One of my first posts, sorry if the formatting is wrong here.

Neat slime idea, like how it gives you a buff for a while but I think it may be a tad too expensive for faster crops unless those are some serious speed boosts.

Whyd you post this as a reply to this thread by the way?
i like burning things! Maybe a little too much...
slimeymeows
Plort

Return to Slime Design