Casual Request

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Casual Request

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:11 am

If there are any good speedpainters or artists in general out there, then I just ask for one thing:

Somebody, for the love of god, create a speedpaint or drawing of Beatrix and Mochi kissing, and post it here underneath my original post, or leave a link to it, or both. None of this on the cheek stuff though. I’m talking about a full on lip lock. I know that it’s a weird request, but they are my one true OTP, and they are EXTREMELY underrated as a couple. I’ve see one fan fiction about them as a couple, and two pictures, and I don’t even know if I should count the pictures as shipping them. My point being, is that right now, this ship is a raft. It needs to become a freakin cruise liner or a freakin speedboat or something. Somebody please make it happen, cause I SUCK at drawing, and I know darn well that I’m not the only Mochrix Lebiles shipper on these forums. Thanks for letting me vent on this subject. Have a great day. :)

-MisfortuneRising
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: Casual Request

Postby Lionmeow » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 pm

That would be... interesting.
I also am really bad at drawing.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Lionmeow wrote:That would be... interesting.
I also am really bad at drawing.

No worries. Would you by any chance happen to know anyone who’s good at drawing? If so, can you provide a link to a YouTube channel, or a Twitter page or something? That’d be great! If not, then it’s no big deal. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:02 pm

but Beatrix and casey are already a couple

im not seeing the mochi x Beatrix thing here
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:28 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:but Beatrix and casey are already a couple

im not seeing the mochi x Beatrix thing here

Well, that’s your opinion. I was never on board with the Beatrix x Casey ship. Though I did interpret that Casey is a female. But in general, I ship Beatrix and Mochi. I started shipping them right after the Mochi’s Megabucks Update came out. Again, if you don’t like the Beatrix x Mochi ship, then that’s perfectly fine. But Beatrix x Mochi is my one true OTP and they always will be. Besides, Beatrix being so far away from Casey probably means that they’re gonna stop talking to each other eventually. I don’t mean to make things sad, but it’s the truth. Long distance relationships RARELY work out, and Beatrix and Casey’s relationship gives long distance relationships a whole new meaning. I know that it’s just a game, but my point is that if there was even a touch of reality to this, Beatrix and Casey probably would’ve stopped talking to each other within the first few weeks that Beatrix was on the range. The bottom line is, is that there are tons of Beatrix x Mochi shippers out there. However, the lack of representation they get as a couple is extremely ridiculous. They are completely underrated as a couple, and in my opinion, they deserve more attention in that regard. Anyhoo, I’m done ranting. Thanks for reading this. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:58 am

WHAT???
? ? ?
/(ToT)\
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby MisfortuneRising » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:44 am

Randomtangle wrote:WHAT???
? ? ?
/(ToT)\

I know I know, it’s weird. But they’re my OTP. Please don’t judge me. xD
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:13 am

Were A couple. The story surrounding Casey shows the two going their separate ways. Following their own paths. The main theme of hobson's story is choosing your own path, and that coincides with a Casey's quite well as a contrast with the endings. (Entire point of that tbh)
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby MisfortuneRising » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Purplecharmanderz wrote:

Were A couple. The story surrounding Casey shows the two going their separate ways. Following their own paths. The main theme of hobson's story is choosing your own path, and that coincides with a Casey's quite well as a contrast with the endings. (Entire point of that tbh)

Thank you for pointing that out. I didn’t know that until you mentioned it. :)
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby charcolor » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:33 pm

i saw you post this as a comment the other day on a fic on ao3 too...you're really ride or die for these girls, huh'?

i don't blame you, i love them too. but maybe i'm just projecting because i'm ready to die 24/7 for mochi miles
charcolor
Chickadoo

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:11 am

charcolor wrote:i saw you post this as a comment the other day on a fic on ao3 too...you're really ride or die for these girls, huh'?

i don't blame you, i love them too. but maybe i'm just projecting because i'm ready to die 24/7 for mochi miles

I am :P The lack of representation that they get as a ship/couple is absurd. That fan fic is the only hope I have for Beatrix and Mochi romance representation. It’s sad that they get VERY little attention. Are you a good artist by any chance? Speedpaint or drawing? I’d love a picture of them kissing or something. I know it’s weird to ask, but trust me, people have asked for things WAY weirder/creepier than what I’m asking for. If you can’t speedpaint or draw, do you know anyone who can? If so, can you provide a link to their potential deviantart page, or tumblr page or something? I’m getting desperate. Mochrix Lebiles is my one true OTP, and they have no representation via pictures. :(

If you don’t know anyone, than that’s ok. Thanks anyway. :)

-MisfortuneRising
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Casual Request

Postby Zeterurl » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:18 am

Nice idea Rudely, love the examples you have I might put a request in myself in the near future.
Zeterurl
Chickadoo

Postby MisfortuneRising » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:53 am

Zeterurl wrote:Nice idea Rudely, love the examples you have I might put a request in myself in the near future.

Who are you talking to?
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Postby lbyrne2 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:32 pm

*clears throat*

no
Stephen Hawking wrote: Have you tried turning it off and on again?

███▓▒░░.I dislike the 255 character limit.░░▒▓███
lbyrne2
Rancher

Postby Noggy05 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:20 pm

I don't ship anyone. Just saying. Or do I?
According to the devs, no. Beatrix's relationship with Casey is to be interpreted by the player, be that love interest, sibling, parent, child, cousin and a whole lot more.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:13 pm

Noggy05 wrote:

I don't ship anyone. Just saying. Or do I?
According to the devs, no. Beatrix's relationship with Casey is to be interpreted by the player, be that love interest, sibling, parent, child, cousin and a whole lot more.

eh... got a source for that? last i checked i could have sworn it was confirmed they had a relationship of the dating variety, and casey's gender was up to the player's interpretation.

edit: double checking the messages, re: the big storm is a letter that seems to make their relationship quite clear, and the following build upon that... new year's eve legit users the term romantic to describe an idea for a setting for the two to get a bite to eat.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Return to Slime Design