New Ideas Incoming! :D

Share your original Slimepedia entries

New Ideas Incoming! :D

Postby MisfortuneRising » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Hi everyone! It’s been a minute! I’m currently putting the finishing touches on a new idea that I’ve been working on for quite a while now. It’s not what y’all would expect, but regardless, I hope y’all will enjoy it! With that being said, I should have it posted by tomorrow! So look forward to seeing that! :D

-MisfortuneRising

P.S.

Besides the idea that I have for tomorrow, I also have 3 other ideas in the making, two of which are also almost finished! The third one I’m saving for when my 1 year anniversary on the forums comes, which is on August 27th! (I’ve barely even started that idea, but I’ll get to it :P) For now, I’m only posting one of the ideas, and the others will hopefully follow within the coming weeks! I’m also gonna start working on a half hour special for my Slime Rancher TV Show Idea that is centered around the new Automatic Update when the update comes out in early July! That won’t take long after the update drops, so lots to look forward to! I’m excited, and I know y’all are excited as well! :D
MisfortuneRising
Rancher

Re: New Ideas Incoming! :D

Postby Randomtangle » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:41 am

Can't wait!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!