Objects

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Objects

Postby Crafter1300 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:05 am

Objects would be all over the map they are absolutely useless except for decoration. Maybe a bucket that can hold water.
A box that can hold items.
A piece of rusty metal that can hert you.
A jar that can hold water and brake.
And more.

I hope you like the idea :D
Crafter Out
User avatar
Crafter1300
Rancher
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:37 am
Location: The Moss Blanket

Re: Objects

Postby Randomtangle » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:19 am

That's cool! Maybe there could be an achievement for getting every type of item in the ranch. Also, slime toys are already around in the wild. I like this to be around too!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: Objects

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:27 am

That's unnecessary.
My avatar is from this chart, courtesy of Miomilla.

-----
Links worth checking out:
My Discord server for the wiki!
My Pure Saber Slime Mod!
The prototype features I restored!

-----
Praise the sun!
User avatar
EmeraldPlay
Treefox
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 am
Location: somewhere in Europe

Re: Objects

Postby Crafter1300 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:29 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:That's unnecessary.

Yes I know
Crafter Out
User avatar
Crafter1300
Rancher
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:37 am
Location: The Moss Blanket

Re: Objects

Postby Randomtangle » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:45 am

It's cool, but useless. I love it!!!!
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: Objects

Postby Crafter1300 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:25 am

Randomtangle wrote:It's cool, but useless. I love it!!!!

I know right there has to be something in each game that is completely useless
Crafter Out
User avatar
Crafter1300
Rancher
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:37 am
Location: The Moss Blanket

Re: Objects

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:29 am

Crafter1300 wrote:
Randomtangle wrote:It's cool, but useless. I love it!!!!

I know right there has to be something in each game that is completely useless

Everything in a game is meant to be useful somehow. Useless items still cause lag, and lag is to be avoided.
And besides, rubbish everywhere wouldn't match this games style.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.
User avatar
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 am
Location: England is my city

Re: Objects

Postby Crafter1300 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:44 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
Crafter1300 wrote:
Randomtangle wrote:It's cool, but useless. I love it!!!!

I know right there has to be something in each game that is completely useless

Everything in a game is meant to be useful somehow. Useless items still cause lag, and lag is to be avoided.
And besides, rubbish everywhere wouldn't match this games style.

Whatever
Crafter Out
User avatar
Crafter1300
Rancher
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:37 am
Location: The Moss Blanket

Re: Objects

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:45 am

Crafter1300 wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
Crafter1300 wrote:
Randomtangle wrote:It's cool, but useless. I love it!!!!

I know right there has to be something in each game that is completely useless

Everything in a game is meant to be useful somehow. Useless items still cause lag, and lag is to be avoided.
And besides, rubbish everywhere wouldn't match this games style.

Whatever

That post adds literally nothing to this thread.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.
User avatar
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 am
Location: England is my city

Re: Objects

Postby Crafter1300 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:46 am

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
Crafter1300 wrote:
TheGreciansHousehold wrote:
Crafter1300 wrote:
Randomtangle wrote:It's cool, but useless. I love it!!!!

I know right there has to be something in each game that is completely useless

Everything in a game is meant to be useful somehow. Useless items still cause lag, and lag is to be avoided.
And besides, rubbish everywhere wouldn't match this games style.

Whatever

That post adds literally nothing to this thread.

Oh sorry theres no spamming on the Slime Rancher Forums
Crafter Out
User avatar
Crafter1300
Rancher
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:37 am
Location: The Moss Blanket

Re: Objects

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:20 am

I think that maybe slimes could get slime keys stuck halve-way in them.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: Objects

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:42 am

Randomtangle wrote:I think that maybe slimes could get slime keys stuck halve-way in them.

That's pretty game-breaking.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.
User avatar
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 am
Location: England is my city

Re: Objects

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:54 am

What does that mean?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: Objects

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:54 am

What does that mean?
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland

Re: Objects

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:05 am

Randomtangle wrote:What does that mean?

That would break the game.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.
User avatar
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 am
Location: England is my city

Re: Objects

Postby Randomtangle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:13 am

Yeah, It was off the top of my head. It's kinda bad.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
Avatar made by Hachi!
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!






Are you still here?
This is tiny.
User avatar
Randomtangle
Treefox
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Location: Cactoland


Return to Slime Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests