Slime Commissions

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Re: Slime Commissions

Postby RowletAlex » Wed May 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Fried egg slime. 'Nuff said.
I play videogames.

Plant flower gardens in your backyard, or on a windowsill if you live in an apartment. The bees like the flowers, and the honey slimes like bees!

"GET IN THE BAG NEBBY"
RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Thu May 18, 2017 3:45 pm

WHY ARE SO MANY NEW SLIMES APPEARING. Just yesterday I saw one in what looked to be a little UFO casing thing. It was floating around. It looked like someone shoved a little white Slime with black eyes and a black mouth into a ufo's disc shaped casing stuff. It even had cute little flashy lights. I can never manage to get my camera out fast enough, though.
BOW DOWN TO OUR PUDDLE SLIME OVERLORDS.
Also, check out BeatrixLeBeau, the person that made my profile pic.
SquillionthGamer
Rancher

Postby RowletAlex » Thu May 18, 2017 6:11 pm

(actual request for fried egg slime)
Once while traversing the dry reef, I noticed an abnormally large group of henhens. All of a sudden, a slime resembling a puddle slime jumped out from the soil beneath the chickens. It appeared white, with a yellow center, akin to a fried egg. I failed in my attempt to capture it, as it quickly fled at alarming speed once it noticed my presence. If anyone else has seen these odd slimes, please let me know. (Go ahead and make a slimepedia entry if you want)
I play videogames.

Plant flower gardens in your backyard, or on a windowsill if you live in an apartment. The bees like the flowers, and the honey slimes like bees!

"GET IN THE BAG NEBBY"
RowletAlex
Rancher

Postby JasontheBasin » Fri May 19, 2017 5:49 pm

wHAT About a morty slime? There are MANY morty's out there, and there should be one.

"Aw Gee rick, I'm a slime now" -Morty Slime

wouldn't morty slimes be very nervous about things? I don't know how a normal morty acts.
Life? don't think I'll get one. Trump's gonna make em too expensive before I manage to get one. I'll pass up the chance for one.
JasontheBasin
Rancher

Postby SquillionthGamer » Fri May 19, 2017 7:41 pm

JasontheBasin wrote:wHAT About a morty slime? There are MANY morty's out there, and there should be one.

"Aw Gee rick, I'm a slime now" -Morty Slime

wouldn't morty slimes be very nervous about things? I don't know how a normal morty acts.

thEre is now AVverageee morty
BOW DOWN TO OUR PUDDLE SLIME OVERLORDS.
Also, check out BeatrixLeBeau, the person that made my profile pic.
SquillionthGamer
Rancher

Previous

Return to Slime Design